Dr. Bhupinder Singh Sahni
Registered Professional Homoeopath & Acupuncturist -
Registration No. CCH-895
Diploma in Homoeopathic System of Medicine & Surgery
(Hon's) 1972, Bihar State Board of Homoeopathic
System of Medicine, Patna, India, with Second
position in Merit.
Post Graduate in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
in 1977 from AIIPM&R, Mumbai, India
Master of Acupuncture 1980 from Chinese Institute of
Traditional Medicine, USA.
Doctorate in Psychiatry Medicine, New Delhi, India
Doctorate in Medicine and Neurology, New Delhi, India
Diploma in Personnel Management (Hospital) 1994, Madras,
Doctorate of Science (Honorary) 1997 from OIU, Sri Lanka.
The Society for Advance Studies in Medical Sciences in
Pediatrics, New Delhi, India
The Faculty of Homoeopathy, Malaysia
- Member of Who's Who Historical Society
- Asian Homoeopathic League.
- International Acupuncture Society, Hong Kong.
- Occidental Institute of Chinese Studies, USA
- College of Chest Physicians, Institute of Teaching, New Delhi, India.
- Acupuncture Foundation of India.
- Homeopathic Physician In-charge, Baba Wasakha Singh Ji Free
Homoeopathic Hospitals, Anandpur Sahib, Bazpur &
Pallia Kalan w.e.f. December 1972 to September 1975.
- Homoeopathic Physician In-charge, Janta Homoeopathic Hospital,
Moga, Punjab w.e.f. Oct, 1975 to April 1976.
- Homoeopathic Physician In-charge, Punjab Govt. Homoeopathic
Dispensaries w.e.f. June 1976 to Oct 1982.
- Joined ONGC Ltd., 1986. Retd. as Deputy Chief
Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)
Academic Professional Experience
- Oral & Practical Examiner in
the subjects of Organon & Philosophy, Materia
Medica, Practice of Medicine for DHMS examination
conducted by Council of Homoeopathic System of
Medicine, Punjab, Chandigarh.
- Paper Setter for DHMS & GHMS
in Practice of Medicine for Karnataka State Board of
- Assistant Director Homoeopathy,
Govt. of Punjab w.e.f. Oct 1982 to 1986.
- Registrar to the Council of
Homoeopathic System of Medicine, Govt. of Punjab w.e.f Oct 1982 to March, 1985.
- International Health Professional of the
Year 2005 Award from International Biographical Center,
- Huang Ti Yellow Emperor Award from Research
Institute of Medical Acupuncture, Malaysia.
- Star of Excellence Award from Faculty of